Actress Ha Ji-won has become the 'short-haired girl'.
She transformed into a 'short-haired girl' with only overalls for the reason that she is a member of the crew on the oil ship.
The overalls she's wearing is something oil drillers wear to prevent friction with the oil.
The productions said, "If you think these are just ordinary overalls, you're mistaken. We had to produce about 10 for Ha Ji-won alone. The whole of "Sector 7" team have similar designs and there are overalls for fashion, action, and even wire".
Thanks to the productions efforts Ha Ji-won could perform actions scenes without trouble.
3D action blockbuster "Sector 7" is about the crew on an oil ship in the middle of the sea fighting with an unknown sea creature and is to be released on the 4th of August.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ha Ji-won with short hair "Only overalls""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Transformers 3" 640 thousand on release day 1st in Box Office
Hollywood blockbuster "Transformers 3" showed an overwhelming number of ticket sales as it drew in,...More
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Ojak Brothers"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Ojak Brothers",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.