Park Jin-hee posted on her Twitter on the 13th, saying "Perfect timing for my once-a-year flu to come. My throat, joints and bones hurt. Take care of me! Take the flu away!
HaHa then replied, "My woman, wait". Then she said "Come on".
Netizen's say, "My woman?", "They look good together" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"HaHa calls Park Jin-hee 'my woman'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Lee Min-ho explains awkward picture with Lee Hyori
The awkward picture with singer Lee Hyori was explained. Lee Min-ho explained about the picture t,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017