Han Chae-young and her husband made an official explanation about the report that their luxury villa was about to be put in auction for unpaid mortgage interests.
Han Chae-young explained through her agency BH Entertainment, "It isn't true that we took a mortgage loan of about 2.5 billion won with the villa as security but couldn't pay the interests".
Currently Choi has to repay the interests and the principal and was contacted by the bank that their villa on security was about to go into auction.
Meanwhile, it seems that the situation has been put under control.
Source : xportsnews.hankyung.c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Han Chae-young explains about unpaid interest"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Sin Eun-jeong in "Faith", "So engrossed in the drama"
Actress Sin Eun-jeong revealed the filming set of drama "Faith". A picture was posted online whic,...More
[Spoiler] "Bridal Mask" Joo Won escapes Park Ki-woong's trap thanks to Yoon Jin-ho?
Bridal Mask Lee Kang-to saved his life thanks to Koiso. On the episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Brid,...More
[Spoiler] "Ghost - Drama" So Ji-sub tells Kwak Do-won "Kim Woo-hyeon is dead, I am Park Ki-yeong"
Hyeok-joo (Kwak Do-won) couldn't help but be surprised. On the episode of "Ghost - Drama" on the ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.