Actress Han Chae-young got pregnant, six years after she got married.
Her agency BH Entertainment revealed on the 5th of March that the actress was indeed pregnant.
She is currently starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek" and she was told by her doctor that she was eleven weeks pregnant. She's busy with the drama but both the baby and mother are in good condition.
"Her friends and family couldn't have been happier about the news. Han Chae-young will make sure to fulfill her duties of her job that she has been set to do for now".
"Han Chae-young will take care of herself as a mother to her child and also, making sure to stay healthy so she can take good care of her family. We hope for everyone's blessings and support until then".
Source : wstarnews.hankyung.co...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Han Chae-young is pregnant, six years after marriage"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeong Doo-hong, "I look like Lee Byung-hun and Jeong Woo-seong"
Jeong Doo-hong was sure of himself and that he looked like Lee Byung-hun and Jeong Woo-seong on th,...More
Choi Ji-woo to come back with MBC's "Gold, Appear!"
Actress Choi Ji-woo breaking her 2 year silence. It seems like she is the likely figure to play t,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.