Kim Kap-soo, Park Si-eun, Lee Jae-yoon-I, Han Groo and Yang Jin-seong's new MBC drama "Just Like Today" has started shooting. Pictures from the set on October 22nd, during nasty weather, were posted online.
"Just Like Today" is a drama about love and reconciliation between friends and family. Lee Jae-yoon-I, Han Groo, Yang Jin-seong and other younger actors appeared at the first shoot. Despite the postponed time due to the unexpected rain and the bad weather, the actors and actresses were always bright and happy, practicing their lines and staying on set.
For former singer Han Groo, this is her first public TV drama and she said, "I was quite nervous but maybe it's because I'm the youngest here, everyone's nice about my mistakes and they take care of me. I am working hard not to become an obstacle in the drama so I need your support!"
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Han Groo starts acting in "Just Like Today""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Punch" breaks through a million admissions in two weeks
Kim Yoon-seok and Yoo Ah-in's movie "Punch" broke through a million admissions in two weeks. Acco,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week