Han Hyo-joo, who shot to stardom for her title role in "Shining Inheritance", a popular weekend SBS drama, has been dating actor and businessman Kang Do-han over the past four months, Sports Hankook reported Thursday.
Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Asian Film Market and Marché du Film Join Forces
The Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)'s Asian Film Market and Cannes' Marché du Film have finalized an agreement to cooperate in online networking this year. The pact includes building an independent catalogue consisting of information on Asian Film Market 2009 participants and films in Cinan,...More
New Korean Films at PiFan
The 13th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) kicks off July 16 – 26 with an exciting range of new Korean independent genre films, commercial hits and rare classics. Among the 12 films vying for the Puchon Choice competition section's top prizes are Korean low-budget omnibus feature,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.