"Hanbando - Drama" ended bitterly.
According to the AGB Nielsen Media Research, the final episode of the TV Chosun "Hanbando - Drama" rated 0.841%. This is 0.3% lower than the previous seventeenth episode.
"Hanbando - Drama" is a drama which deals with a North and South Korean collaborated alternative energy as well as unification, under the setting of a fake Hanbando - Drama. The romance revolved around Seo Myeong-joon (Hwang Jeong-min) and Rim Jin-jae (Kim Jeong-eun).
"Hanbando - Drama" was an issue from before the broadcast for the facts that it was a 10 billion won project and the cast included top stars like Hwang Jeong-min, Kim Jeong-euna and Jo Seong-ha but the viewing percentage didn't meet the expectations and ended early. Initially meant for 24 parts, the drama reduced 6 episodes to 18 episodes.
Meanwhile, jTBC "Syndome" rated 1.508% and Channel A "K-Pop - The Ultimate Audition" rated 0.338%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Hanbando - Drama" ends without going over 1%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Lights and Shadows" Nam Sang-mi hides true feelings for Ahn Jae-wook
Nam Sang-mi and Ahn Jae-wook reunited in 4 years. On the thirty-eighth episode of MBC drama "Ligh,...More
Ha Ji-won "I almost broke my teeth kissing Jo In-seong
Ha Ji-won revealed an episode in a kissing scene. She picked out one kiss scene out of the many k,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.