2011/12/10 | 824 views | | Permalink
Bongwon Temple in Seoul is located near Yonsei University and is the head temple of the Taego Order of Korean Buddhism. This Buddhist temple has been rebuilt and relocated over its long history and was even discovered to contain a dozen bodies of the Korean serial killer Yoo Young-Cheol. With its menacing statues and spiritual significance, the temple is piece of living history that is worth exploring.
"[HanCinema Korea's Photo Diary] Bongwon Temple "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[HanCinema Korea's Photo Diary] Seodaemun Prison History Hall
Seodaemun Prison was built during the Japanese occupation of Korean and was completed at the end o,...More
Show us your YesStyle-inspired holiday outfit and win an iPad 2!
The holiday season is all about spreading love and cheer and this year, YesStyle wants to be on bo,...More
Added images for the Korean drama "Color of Woman"
Added images for the Korean drama "Color of Woman",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.