2011/09/10 | 416 views | | Permalink
This week I reviewed "Cheonggyecheon Medley: A Dream of Iron" and decided to explore to the Cheonggyecheon area and see it with my own eyes. The Cheonggyecheon stream flows long into downtown Seoul and makes for a fasinating walk, but the trip becomes especially interesting when you venture down one of many back alleys and unearth fragments of this areas past role in Seoul's industrial development.
C.J Wheeler (Chriscjw@gmail.com)
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Upcoming Korean documentary "Cheonggyecheon Medley: A Dream of Iron"
Added the upcoming Korean documentary "Cheonggyecheon Medley: A Dream of Iron"'s page to HanCinema,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.