2014/05/31 | 788 views | | Permalink
"No Tears for the Dead" is coming soon to Korean theatres, a film that looks to be running in a very similar vein to Lee's previous blockbuster: "The Man From Nowhere". Lee's 2010 hit become the highest grossing Korean film of its year, attracting over 6 million filmgoers and enjoyed an undisturbed five week run as the country's number one. The film's success was unashamedly boosted by the presence of one of Korea's most popular stars Won Bin, but it also acted as a catalyst for the career of his talented co-star, the young actresses Kim Sae-ron, and publically proclaimed Lee's own storytelling skills and made his name one to remember...Enjoy! [spoilers]
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.