2013/04/13 | 277 views | | Permalink
This year's Nonsan Strawberry Festival (논산 딸기축제) was a rainy affair, but that didn't stop a few avid locals and foreigners from taking the trip out to see Korea's largest strawberry producer at work. The festival is held each year in mid-April where visitors can try a range of food made with strawberries (jams, pancakes, and even hot sauce!) as well as enjoy an exhibition, cake baking, and fireworks display. 2013 may not have been the festival's best year, but I thought I would share just a few of the day's pictures in the hope that maybe next year you'll go and perhaps have better luck with the weather!
- Anthony M. Hodge -
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.