Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New JTBC drama "Happy Ending" increased in viewing rate.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 25th, the second episode of "Happy Ending" rated 1.584%. This is 0.102% more than the previous 1.482%.
The first episode of the drama started off smoothly and went right on to an increase on the second episode and it's a wonder if "Happy Ending" will rise as a savior in following "A Wife's Credentials".
Kim Doo-soo (Choi Min-soo) was diagnosed with multiple myeloma and was given a terminal time to live.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Happy Ending" percentage goes up"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Teaser revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "The Emperor's Concubine"
Teaser revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "The Emperor's Concubine",...More
Added new trailer for the upcoming Korean movie "Spring, Snow"
Added new trailer for the upcoming Korean movie "Spring, Snow",...More
Added new stills and trailer for the upcoming Korean movie "Granny is in 1st Grade"
Added new stills and trailer for the upcoming Korean movie "Granny is in 1st Grade",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.