JTBC drama "Happy Ending" feels like it's lacking something despite the steady viewing percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research in the 9th, the sixth episode of "Happy Ending" rated 1.306%. This is 0.193% higher than the third episode.
"Happy Ending" seems to be doing alright but the percentage isn't rising. This is because most were expecting similar results like the previous drama "A Wife's Credential's" that rated 4%.
On this day's episode, Kim Doo-soo (Choi Min-soo) realized how detached he'd become with his family because he had been working too hard. Having been diagnosed with a terminal illness, he realized the preciousness of his family and tries hard to get back with them but they just think he's weird as they don't know the truth.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Happy Ending" why it's lacking"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ryoo Si-won's "Goodbye Dear Wife" plummets down in just 2 episodes
Actor Ryoo Si-won's Channel A drama "Goodbye Dear Wife" plummeted down in just two episodes. Acco,...More
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Taste of Money"
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Taste of Money",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 15 captures for the Korean drama 'Fashion King'
Added episode 15 captures for the Korean drama "Fashion King",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.