Korean comedy "Hello Ghost" became the third South Korean film this year to get a theatrical release behind the Great Wall of distribution barriers in China when it opened Nov. 24. Mega Films, which is in charge of "Hello Ghost"'s Chinese distribution, released the film on about 4,000 screens in Shanghai, Beijing and other cities large and small.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ji Hyeon-woo releases his first album in two years, a solo effort
Ji Hyeon-woo has become a solo singer. He revealed his first solo album, "Crescendo", on online m,...More
Ji Jin-hee's transformation into a uniform-wearing pilot
Ji Jin-hee transformed into a pilot wearing a uniform. Ji Jin-hee takes on the role of pilot capt,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.