Source : www.koreaherald.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hong Sang-soo's New Film Invited to Cannes Fest"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Film Box Office Sluggish in April
The number of local moviegoers in April was the lowest in two years.
According to theater chain CJ CGV, a total of 2,5530,378 and 7,468,016 people visited movie theaters in Seoul and South Korea each, the lowest figure since April 2003.
It reported that the number of filmgoers during the mon,...More
'Good Guy' Actor Shows Different Side
By Kim Tae-jong
With his good looks and warm smile, Park Yong-woo is known for portraying the "good guys" in television dramas and films. But as an actor, Park says he finds himself often limited by this image and constantly looks to challenge himself with new and different role,...More
Lee Young-ae Attempts Striking Makeover
Actress Lee Young-ae showed off a totally new image in her latest movie "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance". So far, Lee's image as commonly portrayed in her movie posters has been one of a naive-looking woman with long straight hair and no makeup whatsoever.
But the way Lee's character in the film, ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.