Actress Hong Soo-ah's debut as the leading actress has been postponed.
The movie "Alice" she was supposed to lead star in has actually been cancelled out. A movie spokesperson hinted, "The movie was to crank in after casting Hong Soo-ah but the investments weren't that great. It seems like it's going to be difficult to start shooting again".
"Alice" was to crank in last September. It was reported that Hong Soo-ah was cast and that it was to be released at the start of this year but everything went back to ground zero.
"Alice" is a modern remake of the fantasy novel "Alice In Wonderland". Hong Soo-ah was to take on the role of Mino, a mysterious girl and this was her first leading role of her life but now she has to wait for another chance.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Sun and The Moon" Song Jae-hee to join "Snow"
Actor Song Jae-hee who is putting on quite a show in the MBC drama "The Sun and The Moon" will joi,...More
Seol Kyeong-gu, Moon So-ri, Daniel Henney and Ko Chang-seok cranks in with "Mr.K"
"Mr.K" by director Lee Myeong-se has confirmed its cast and will start shooting this coming March.,...More
Added new stills and highlights video for the upcoming Korean drama "Syndrome"
Added new stills and highlights video for the upcoming Korean drama "Syndrome",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.