Five actresses attending the 28th Blue Dragon Film Award at the Seoul National Theater last Friday: Kim Yoon-jin, Son Ye-jin, Park Si-yeon, Jeon Do-yeon, and Kim Ha-neul (from left).
Source : www.chosun.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
7th Gwangju Int'l Film Festival opens November 29
The seventh edition of the Gwangju International Film Festival opened on November 29 with a screening of Chinese film Western Trunk Line by LI Jixian.
A total of 40 films from 8 countries will be shown at the event, which has downsized in recent years after a reduction in public funding. The cl,...More
This Week's New Releases
Time now for our weekly check of what's new at the movies.
Hollywood films dominate this week, but we do have one Korean tear-jerker starring one of the country's favorite stars.
Here's Lee Jeewon.
We begin with the "Eleventh Mom".
Actress Kim Hye-soo, known for her glitz and glamour at premiers,...More
'Happy Together --- Friends' Wins in Asian TV Awards
The KBS TV entertainment program, "Happy Together --- Friends", has won a prize in the 2007 Asian Television Awards.
An episode of the program featuring TV actress Cheon Won-joo and comedian Kim Koo-ra won a special prize in the entertainment program category in an awards ceremony held Friday in ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.