She takes on the role of ghost Arang's (Sin Min-ah) assistant and psychic Bang-wool. She only has part supernatural power as she can hear the ghost but can't see it.
Hwang says, "I am wondering how to express this character as she is only half supernatural. There are many heavy accented tones in my lines since I'm a psychic but I am not used to it yet. Kim Sang-ho the producer told me not to refer to anything for the character. "Arang and the Magistrate" is truly created by us and our style".
"Arang and the Magistrate" is a drama based on the legends of Arang about a ghost wanting to know about her death and a magistrate (Lee Joon-ki) who can see ghosts, helping her out. Produced by Kim Sang-ho-I and written by Jeong Yoon-jeong, the drama casts are Lee Joon-ki, Sin Min-ah, Yeon Woo-jin, Yoo Seung-ho, Kwon O-joong, Hwang Bo-ra and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hwang Bo-ra is the comical shaman in "Arang and the Magistrate""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Gyoo-cheol and Ko In-beom join MBC "May Queen"
Kim Gyoo-cheol and Ko In-beom, two very talented supporting actors, are starring in the new MBC we,...More
[Spoiler] Kim Joo-hyeok decides to commit suicide with Hong Ah-reum
Kim Joo-hyeok and Hong Ah-reum decide to commit suicide. No one's life can be guaranteed in the M,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.