Hyeon Bin takes on the role of a charismatic but unfortunate king Jeong Jo and is his first project since his discharge from the Marines.
"The King's Wrath" is about the political confusion of the Joseon times. The title implies, "A scale born the other way round on a dragon's neck, soon to be the King's anger" which means that Jeong Jo has to guard his throne even amidst the conflict over policies.
Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/n...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hyeon Bin returns with "The King's Wrath""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times" Lee Jin-wook gets angry
On the fifteenth episode of the tvN drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times" on the 29th, Park Sun,...More
[HanCinema at JIFF] Press Conference: Digital Project
Below is a paraphrase of the press conference held for the directors of the 2013 Jeonju Digital Pr,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.