Korean actor Hyun Bin [photograph by Chae Ki-won/10Asia]
Korean actor Hyun Bin will release a single album in Japan, according to his agency AM Entertainment on Wednesday.
"The actor will be releasing a single album in Japan for his fans", a representative from AM explained, stressing that it "does not mean the start of a singing career".
The rep went on to say the album features two songs that were written specifically for Hyun Bin, which he had already performed in the country during his fan meeting on April 29.
She added that a date has yet to be set for the release of the album.
On the same day, Hyun Bin will unveil his video pictorial that was shot in Hawaii to promote his new film tentatively titled "Late Autumn", also starring Chinese actress Tang Wei, which recently wrapped up filming in the U.S.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Bae Yong-joon "undecided" in starring in new drama
Hallyu star Bae Yong-joon [KEYEAST] Hallyu star Bae Yong-joon has yet to decide whether he will a,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.