In the role of sister-in-law Nam Il-ran, Hyeon Junie is going to be the 'so-called-cutie-girl' who claims to have theoretically mastered life. She is unmarried but still thinks she's cute and gave up on love for the hate of a hard marriage life.
Hyeon Junie is one actress who can show off her characteristics with the act that she has. She seems to be just the right one for the sister-in-law-act.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Hyeon Junie joins "Ooh La La Couple" with Kim Jeong-eun"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Soo-young "I want to cut fruits for my boyfriend"
Choi Soo-young is going to be a fool-for-hubby Choi Soo-young revealed her views on relationships,...More
UEE and Cha Tae-hyeon confirmed for "Jeon Woochi - Drama"
After School member "UEE" had confirmed to star in "Jeon Woochi - Drama" an upcoming KBS 2TV drama,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***