Actor Joo Ji-hoon's opposite sides have been revealed.
This is first movie since his discharge from the army and also the first time he's in a prince's costume since "Princess Hours" 7 years ago.
Joo Ji-hoon managed to act out the timid and weak prince Chung-nyung and the slave Deok-chil who becomes the prince. Everything was perfect from action, identity and personality as well as the way they speak.
Director Jang Gyoo-seong said, "It can also be seen as 4 roles and it 's tough but he's doing well".
Joo Ji-hoon managed what is worth 2 movies, in 3 months for his two roles. He's made a few visits to the hospital for a torn foot and stomachaches but he always returned back on site as if nothing happened.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""I Am a King" Joo Ji-hoon king and slave"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Choi Jin-hyuk admits to relationship with Son Eun-seo
Actor Choi Jin-hyuk admitted that he was seeing actress Son Eun-seo. He posted something on Twitt,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.