Actor Joo Ji-hoon's opposite sides have been revealed.
This is first movie since his discharge from the army and also the first time he's in a prince's costume since "Princess Hours" 7 years ago.
Joo Ji-hoon managed to act out the timid and weak prince Chung-nyung and the slave Deok-chil who becomes the prince. Everything was perfect from action, identity and personality as well as the way they speak.
Director Jang Gyoo-seong said, "It can also be seen as 4 roles and it 's tough but he's doing well".
Joo Ji-hoon managed what is worth 2 movies, in 3 months for his two roles. He's made a few visits to the hospital for a torn foot and stomachaches but he always returned back on site as if nothing happened.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""I Am a King" Joo Ji-hoon king and slave"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Jin-hyeok admits to relationship with Son Eun-seo
Actor Choi Jin-hyeok admitted that he was seeing actress Son Eun-seo. He posted something on Twit,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.