Actress Jung Yu-mi is a cute one everywhere she goes.
Apparently she is known as 'vita-Yu-mi' on the set of tvN "I Need Romance 2012".
In the picture revealed, Jung Yu-mi is smiling so cheerfully that those seeing this picture would want to smile with her. According to the staff, she never loses her smile no matter how tired she is.
Netizen's say, "Her smile gets rid of my stress", "So lovely I want to make her my girlfriend" and more.
"I Need Romance 2012" is a romantic comedy drama about the friendship and love between three thirty-three year old women. The ninth episode can be seen on the 18th at 11PM.
Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""I Need Romance 2012" Jung Yu-mi smile vitamin girl"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kang Won-rae says to politicians, "Do you want my wheelchair?"
Kang Won-rae from the group Clone criticized politicians. He posted on his Twitter on the 15th, ",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017