tvN romantic comedy "I Need Romance" has a kiss scene starting from the first episode.
The two people are about to show a pole kiss that holds the fluttering memory of their first meet, a real passionate kiss of long time lovers, and a goodbye kiss which holds complex emotions totaling up to more than 100 seconds of kisses in the first episode.
The two people apparently were deeply engaged in a passionate kiss as soon as the cue sign fell through, as if no other person was there.
The '100 seconds kiss' was so real up to the sound even, that it had to be adjusted carefully when being edited.
Producer Jang Yeong-woo said, "This will be a drama which can draw different relationships and forms sensitively and stylishly, looking for the meaning of love and be something everyone can talk about".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""I Need Romance" kiss scene in the first episode "Too sweet""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Miss. Ripley" Lee Da-hae, shameless about fake diploma
Lee Da-hae showed the end of shamelessness. On the 5th episode of MBC drama "Miss. Ripley" on the,...More
Lee Min-ho in car accident but not greatly hurt, car destroyed
Actor Lee Min-ho's site of accident has been revealed. Lee Min-ho's side revealed through a repor,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week