Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Filmmakers say, Cinema Could Not Exist Without Music
During an international music and film festival held in Jecheon in the central part of the country, our Son Hee-kyung had an opportunity to sit down with filmmakers who aspire to show the world that cinema is inseparable from music.
"Cinema never existed without music. In the beginning when it wa,...More
Korean Film 'The Host' Surpasses 10 Million Viewer Mark
There's a new record in Korean cinema.
The monster film "The Host" has stomped past the 10-million viewer mark, just three weeks after its release.
That's the fastest for a domestic film.
Son Hee-kyung tells us that at this rate; it could become the most-watched Korean film ever.
Monster Film Success Soothes S. Korea's Worried Cinema Industry
A rare monster film is blazing a trail in South Korea's cinema history, drawing record audiences and bolstering a local movie industry being weaned from decades of a protective screen quota.
"The Host", directed by a daring 37-year-old producer Bong Joon-Ho, pulled in eight million viewers as of ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama