Lim Jung-eun is going to be taking on the role of Soo-mi, who is obsessed with success, a role Park Si-yeon was predicted to take at one point. The character has a strong ambition, and will ruthlessly exploit her past to get the man she wants.
Her management company, T Entertainment, said, "Lim Jung-eun has currently completed filming the JTBC drama "When Women Powder Twice" and shooting photos for the poster of "The Equator Man". She will start filming the drama soon".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Im Jeong-eun joins "Equator Man" as Lee Joon-hyeok's partner"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Suzy "Why kissing Kim Soo-hyeon is most memorable"
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017