The movie "The Crying Man" fell through.
Im Soo-jeong had made up her mind to star in the movie about a killer and a woman who becomes his target. It was one of the most highly expected movies for this year as it was directed by Lee Jeong-beom from "The Man From Nowhere" and starred by Jang Dong-gun.
Im Soo-jeong's casting in the movie was also a newly attempted concept.
"The Crying Man" was supposed to start making in September but it looks like that's going to be delayed.
Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Im Soo-jeong and Jang Dong-gun's "The Crying Man" falls through"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.