"Bleak Night" independent movie of all movies is proceeding with a stage greeting with a month left to go for release.
"Bleak Night" is about three high school boys who go through a series of happenings after a boy's death and ends in a tragic dissolution.
Director Yoon Sung hyun, Lee Jae-hoon, Seo Joon-yeong and other actors will be at the Hyper Tecnada, Art House Mo Mo and CGV in Guro on the 3rd of March. After the preview of the movie, the cast and the audience are also going to have some time for conversations.
This movie has already been topic of issue with winning the Busan International Film Festival New Currents Award and being a nominee in the Rotre Dam International Film Festival. It is also very detail in expressing the infection of pain caused by friendship and violence.
Being released on the 3rd of March in 20 different theaters, "Bleak Night" has been getting a steady flow of viewers to more than 14,000 total.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Independent movie "Bleak Night" stage greeting"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Actor So Ji-sub is a contract killer in "A Company Man"
Actor So ji-sub is confirmed for cast in movie "A Company Man" following the movie "Always". So J,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.