Attention is focused on famous French actress Isabelle Huppert's possibility of starring in a movie by director Hong Sang-soo and her statement that she wanted to be in one when she visited Korea last May.
When she was asked which director she wanted to work with from Korea at a press conference during her visit to Korea in May, she replied, "That's a question I've been waiting for. There is one person I would really like to work with".
She said, "I personally like Korean movies. They're getting more and more popular in France too. They are being well credited among French critics and the public. I would like to work with Lee Chang-dong, Hong Sang-soo, Lim Sang-soo, Kim Ki-duk, Park Chan-wook, Bong Joon-ho and others one day".
Meanwhile, Isabelle Huppert is a famous French actress who won the Best Actress Award twice at Cannes and other acting awards in 3 different events.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Isabelle Huppert "I want to work with Director Hong Sang-soo""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Sector 7" Ha Ji-won tears of joy "I've waited 5 years for this"
Actress Ha Ji-won (33) cried with the release of the movie "Sector 7". At the press release of th,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.