He spoke about his wife on the MBC TV program "Section TV" on the 18th.
When the reporter asked him if his wife treated him well he said, "I can get treatment from her if I am home a lot but there is just too much shooting away from home".
When the reporter asked again if he doesn't get assistance from his wife because of that, he bitterly nodded his head.
Meanwhile, actor Odagiri Joe and Fan Bing from "My Way" which is due to be released on the 21st of December, also appeared on this day's program.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Dong-gun confesses, "I get no assist from wife Ko So-young" why? "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama