"Return of the King"
In conclusion, it'll be Jang Dong-gun.
The leading actor for upcoming SBS drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" has been confirmed. Several names such as Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myeong-min, Cha Seung-won, Joo Jin-mo and others have been mentioned for the leading role, but Jang Dong-gun was the first one to verbally seal a deal with the production company, leaving only the official signing. Jang Dong-gun is coming back to home TV screens after a 12 year break following 2000's MBC drama "All About Eve".
Jang Dong-gun was a very likely candidate from the moment the drama was created. However, he had been overseas for a long time and had to refuse their offer, and the production team even considered postponing the drama to May since he was so busy. Jang Dong-gun offered this role to his best friend Joo Jin-mo since he couldn't do it, but finally accepted after much convincing by writer Kim Eun-sook.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Dong-gun in "A Gentleman's Dignity""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band" Lee Min-ki fights with Jeong Ee-cheol
Joo Byeong-hee (Lee Min-ki) hugged Im soo-ah (Jo Bo-ah) out of delight and fought with Yoo Seung-h,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.