Jang Dong-gun is coming back as a father.
Jang Dong-gun is done with "The Crying Man" in February. He's been playing it rough with all the action in the movie for 6 months and he claims he's spending time with his family as soon as the movie making is over.
He's also the father of two children, come this March. His wife and actress Ko So-young is pregnant with their second child and she's expecting in March. They had their first son Joon-hyeok in 2010 October.
However, he hasn't had much time to spend with his family due to his movie. He is a killer in the movie and the movie requires him to lead on his own.
SM C&C claims, there hasn't been much difficulties so far. They are taking a break for the New Years to spend time with family.
"The Crying Man" is about a killer named Gon who lives a solitary life meeting a woman he was ordered to target and kill. This movie is directed by Lee Jeong-beom from the movie "The Man From Nowhere".
Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Dong-gun to smile in March"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.