Jang Geun-seok made an appearance on the MBC TV program "Mooreupak Dosa – Chuseok Special" and spoke about things he usual holds back. He took the time to talk about the misunderstandings and truths that had been surrounding him all this while and the fanciness of being a Hallyu star.
He seemed quite nervous but as time went by, he became more comfortable and he loosened up enough to joke around with Kang Ho-dong who eventually said, "I give up, you win".
He also mentioned that he wanted to become friendly with Lee Seung-gi who is the same age as him and about his serious concerns and thoughts about his current fame.
The program he appeared on is a Chuseok special and will be showed on the 7th at 11:05PM.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Geun-seok "I want to get friendly with Lee Seung-gi""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Hee-cheol joins the army with 600 international fans
Kim Hee-cheol from boy group Super Junior joined the national service while hundred of fans saw hi,...More
Lee Ki-woo discharged "My favorite girl group is Sistar 19"
Actor Lee Ki-woo chose 'Sistar 19' as one of his favorite girl groups. Lee Ki-woo was discharged ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.