Jang Geun-suk has become the new face of the Korean coffee franchise Café Bene.
He has recently signed a model contract with the company.
Café Bene officials say, "Jang Geun-suk's soft smile and young image is just right for the image Café Bene seeks. We hope the image of the college student who loves coffee will blend in well to create a synergy effect".
Jang Geun-suk is currently taking on two roles in the KBS 2TV drama "Love Rain". Also on the 30th of May his first official Japanese album comes out and Jang Geun-suk will go on a supporting Asian tour around four Japanese cities, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Thailand and other South East Asian countries starting in July.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Geun-suk is the new face of Café Bene"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Jun Ji-hyun's wedding photos shot a week before the ceremony?
Actress Jun Ji-hyun shot wedding pictures prior to her actual wedding. Jun Ji-hyun had a wedding ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.