Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Why is it that the image of actor Jang Hyeok makes it seem as if he only does historical dramas?
He appeared on the MBC TV program "Section TV" on January 8th of January and said that he wasn't in a lot of them at all.
The reporter asked him, "Why do you think you keep getting offers from historical dramas?"
He hesitated before answering, "Actually, out of the 24 movies and dramas I did, only three of them were period pieces".
He continued, "I think it's maybe because it's close to my actual character".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jang Hyeok "Only historical drama? I did only 3 out of my 24 appearances""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Han Hye-jin cut her hair, "Innocent beauty + boyish looks"
Actress Han Hye-jin has shortened her hair. She posted picture of herself on her Twitter recently,...More
SHINee Minho makes his acting debut as a genius hacker
Minho from the idol group SHINee is going to attempt acting. Min-ho will be appearing in the SBS ,...More
Kim Hyun-joong reveals dreamy Japan debut album jacket
Kim Hyun-joong revealed his Japanese debut album jacket. Being released on the 25th of January in,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.