Hallyu star Ryoo Si-won (left) and Japanese singer Nobuteru Maeda (right)
Japanese rock group Tube leader Nobuteru Maeda will be singing at Hallyu star Ryoo Si-won's wedding today.
At a press conference in early October, Ryoo had mentioned that he had several singers in mind to perform during his nuptials alongside Korean singer Kim Jin-pyo but declined to disclose whom.
"I can't mention the names right now because I haven't asked yet but I really admire them both", Ryoo had explained at the time.
On Tuesday however, just hours before his wedding, he revealed that Japan's Nobertu Maeda and veteran singer Shin Seung-hun will also sing at the ceremony.
Ryoo became acquainted with Nobuteru Maeda while in Japan and sang songs "Only One", "I Wanna Be With You" and "Aishteru", all composed by Nobuteru Maeda, at his concert in Tokyo in 2008.
Set to also become a dad next spring, Ryoo, 38, will tie the knot with nine-year younger bride today evening at the Grand Hyatt hotel.
He has also led a successful career in Japan in both music and acting, having released 17 albums and appearing in several local dramas.
Reporter : Cho Bum-ja anju1015@
Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jo Seung-woo set on starring in "Jekyll & Hyde" since '09
Actor Jo Seung-woo speaks during a press conference for musical "Jekyll & Hyde" held at the Lo,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***