Source : english.kbs.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[UPGRADING KOREAN CULTURE (7)]Global demand grows for Korean food
This is the seventh in an eight-part series of articles that looks into the country's cultural and entertainment sectors and explores ways to help sharpen their competitive edge. - Ed.
By Lee Yong-sung
Major U.S. newspapers have recently been dedicating column inches to Korean food, reflecting,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.