Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon shot wedding pictures prior to her actual wedding.
Jeon Ji-hyeon had a wedding picture photo session with fashion magazine ELLE in a studio in Seoul on April 4th.
Jeon Ji-hyeon wanted to create memories of this most beautiful and lovely moment forever.
She is currently concentrating more on her work -- the movie "In Berlin" -- than her wedding and was able to make the wedding happen two months earlier than planned in order to accomodate the movie shoot, but she still went through a photo shoot like every other bride does. The pictures can be seen in the May issue of ELLE.
Meanwhile, Jeon Ji-hyeon is getting married in the Shilla Hotel on April 13th after a press conference.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jeon Ji-hyeon's wedding photos shot a week before the ceremony?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Park Si-yeon "I was surprised at the amount Yoo Jae-seok sent"
Actress Park Si-yeon said she was surprised at the amount of wedding money Yoo Jae-seok sent her. ,...More
Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "Learning the language for "The Sun and the Moon" was difficult"
Kim Soo-hyeon-I talked about the difficulties he went through on "The Sun and The Moon". He appea,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.