Jeong Da-hye-I appeared in the thirteenth episode as a character who gave out drinks to the nurses at the hospital where Seo Soo-jin (Lee Chae-mi) is in. Everyone who drank the beverage fell unconscious to the floor.
Jeong Da-hye-I said, "I am acting out a university student and a secretive sexy woman at the same time. It was a short time but I am happy to be in such an important role".
Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jeong Da-hye-I in "Two Weeks""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Jo Yeo-jung in "Point Blank" with Song Seung-heon and Ryoo Seung-ryong
Actress Jo Yeo-jung is starring in the movie "Point Blank" with Ryoo Seung-ryong. Jo Yeo-jung has,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.