While the drama "49 Days" is about gathering 3 drops of pure tears within 49 days, Jeong Il-woo has the role of the new generation death angel, scheduler. In following of the rap song "scheduler caller ring" he sang himself, he also sang the OST "The Scarecrow".
"49 Days" OST Part 4 "The Scarecrow" was made by composer Kim Won and lyricist Lee Ji-eun who did albums like Monday Kiz, "Jungle Fish" ost, VOS and more. It is made up of a dreamlike modern rock acoustic guitar sound and the lovely chorus creates a sentimental atmosphere.
Well portraying the dearness of the drama singing the song "The Scarecrow" with a voice so soft as if whispering, Jeong Il-woo repeated practicing and recording despite the busy schedule and drama shoot, as he was under pressure of this being his first song under his name.
In the OST for drama "49 Days" Jeong Yup, Seo Yeong-eun and Nabi also took part.
On Naver Music : http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=193225
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jeong Il-woo sings "49 Days" OST "The Scarecrow""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episose captures for the Korean drama "Hurricane Couple"
Added episose captures for the Korean drama "Hurricane Couple",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.