Yoon Jin-i's agency claimed that it's true they had a meeting but the plans for the show clashed with her existing schedule so she wasn't able to do it.
Nothing has been confirmed yet although they've had a meeting already.
Meanwhile, "We Just Got Married" is coming back with new couples this fall season.
Source : www.newdaily.co.kr/ne...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jung Yoo-mi and Jung Joon-young in "We Just Got Married"?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Memories of the Sword"
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean movie "Memories of the Sword",...More
Song Kang-ho, "Moved by his passion, to be a great actor"
Song Kang-ho spoke very highly of Lee Jong-suk. Song Kang-ho, Baek Yoon-sik, Lee Jung-jae, Kim Ha,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.