Korean actor Ji Jin-hee [N.O.A Entertainment]
Korean actor Ji Jin-hee will reveal his artistic side, taking part in a ceramics exhibition next month.
A press release from his agency N.O.A Entertainment stated Tuesday that Ji will display 30 pieces of artwork for an exhibition to be held at a conference house located in Jung-gu Jungdong for four days starting tomorrow.
The funds raised from his work will be donated for the cultural development of ceramics and for the needy.
"Ji worked hard on his ceramics after 'Dong Yi' finished its run in mid-October in order to take part in this exhibition. He has always shown great interest and talent in metal work, ceramics and handicrafts", an official from N.O.A was quoted as saying.
Ji, 38, rose to fame after starring in the historical series "Dae Jang Geum" alongside actress Lee Young-ae in 2003. He recently played the role of King Sukjong in MBC's epic "Dong Yi" which dominated TV charts for several weeks on Monday and Tuesday nights.
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
T-ara dance tune claims No.1 on Mnet singles chart
Girl group T-ara [Core Contents Media] A new dance number by a girl group T-ara has come out the ,...More
S.M. The Ballad unveils music video for title track
S.M. The Ballad [SM Entertainment] SM Entertainment's new ballad group S.M. The Ballad has unveil,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.