Korean actor Ji Sung [Namoo Actors]
Namoo announced Thursday that the actor has been cast to play the lead role in the upcoming MBC drama, playing the historic figure Kim Su-ro who founded and ruled the state of Geumgwan Gaya in the 5th century.
Reporter : Lynn Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Jessica Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
[ChanMi's star news] "A Man Called God" poster copyright issue?
The MBC special drama "A Man Called God" has been a hot issue because many thought that they copie,...More
[ChanMi's star news] "Personal Taste" couple Lee Min-ho and Son Ye-jin
Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-ho are having a lovely Spring date. New drama "Personal Taste" will be abo,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.