Korean actor Ji Seong [Namoo Actors]
Namoo announced Thursday that the actor has been cast to play the lead role in the upcoming MBC drama, playing the historic figure Kim Su-ro who founded and ruled the state of Geumgwan Gaya in the 5th century.
Reporter : Lynn Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor : Jessica Kim email@example.com
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] "A Man Called God" poster copyright issue?
The MBC special drama "A Man Called God" has been a hot issue because many thought that they copie,...More
[ChanMi's star news] "Personal Taste" couple Lee Min-ho and Son Ye-jin
Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-ho are having a lovely Spring date. New drama "Personal Taste" will be abo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week