Ji Seong takes on the role of Ji Sang, a talented man who can see a person's past and future. He's misunderstood to be haunted by a ghost but he has the gift of unraveling a relationship between people like Sherlock Holmes.
"The Great Seer" is a fiction historical about gurus around authorities at the end of the Chosun times, who established an empire with the hero Lee Seong-gye in the lead.
Ji Sang is a the best geographic scholar there is in the century and a king maker who makes Lee Seong-gye king. He has one of the most important keys to the Chosun empire.
A spokesperson for "The Great Seer" said, "This will be a whole new kind of fantasy". This drama will be broadcasted in October and the cast includes Ji Seong, Kim So-yeon, Lee Yoon-ji, Ji Jin-hee and more.
Source : news.kukinews.com/art...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Ji Seong to star in SBS "The Great Seer""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week