Jin Goo also spoke about his relationship with singer Lee Jeong, whom he met in the sit com "Non Stop". Lee Jeong's "Only Sighs" in which Jin Goo narrates was apparently his idea. He had found Lee Jeong's house one night after breaking up with a girlfriend and after hearing Jin Goo's story, Lee Jeong made the song "Only Sighs".
Jin Goo continued, "I get lonely but I'm happy I have people around me who comfort me. I want to be a better person before I become a better actor".
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jin Goo "Lee Byung-hun is the scariest""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Ha-neul, Ha Ji-won and Kim Ok-bin extreme transformation
It looks like we'll be able to see actresses fling their bodies for extreme change this coming sum,...More
Early Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2011.06.10 ~ 2011.06.12
The number one movie this week is "Kung Fu Panda 2",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017