Jo Han-seon [Asia Economic Daily]
Actor Jo Han-seon will enter the army next month as part of fulfilling the country's two-year mandatory military service.
Starting September 9, the 29-year-old actor is expected to undergo four weeks of basic training at Nonsan training camp in South Chungcheong Province and then work as a public service worker for his remaining period of service.
Jo had been set to join the military early this year but pushed back the date following his marriage in January to his girlfriend of two years who was also already pregnant. His wife gave birth to a baby girl in late April.
Jo, who rose to stardom through debut sitcom Nonstop 3 in 2002, has appeared in several dramas and movies.
Reporter : Lee Jong-gil leemean@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Source : 10.asiae.co.kr/Articl...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean pop stars to perform at Hallyu Dream Concert
Official Hallyu Dream Festival site Korea's hottest K-pop stars will gather in the city of Gyeong,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.