Korean actor Jo Hyeon-jae [Star N Hit Entertainment]
Korean actor Jo Hyeon-jae will be discharged from the military on Saturday upon completing South Korea's two-year mandatory military service.
Jo's agency Star N Hit Entertainment announced in a press release that on the day of his discharge on June 19, he will hold a short meeting with about 500 fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan in front of his army base.
"Jo wants to thank his fans for supporting him during his military service and he hopes that this meeting with his fans will be a happy and thankful moment", a representative from his agency said, adding that the actor plans on holding several fan meetings in Asia.
Jo, 30, made his debut in the entertainment business in 2000 with his appearance in the commercial for sports drink Pocari Sweat. He made a household for himself after his roles in SBS' "Rays of Sunshine" and "Only You".
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[INTERVIEW] "Bad Man" Actors Kim Nam-gil and Kim Jae-wook
Korean actress Han Ga-in and actor Kim Nam-gil on the set of SBS' "Bad Man" [Chae Ki-won/10Asia] ,...More
[INTERVIEW] "Bad Man" actresses Han Ga-in and Oh Yeon-soo
Actors Kim Nam-gil (left) and Han Ga-in in TV series "Bad Man" [photographed by Chae Ki-won/10Asia,...More
[REVIEW] TV series "Three Brothers" - Final episode
"Three Brothers" - Final episode (KBS2 TV, 7:55 PM) The final episode of "Three Brothers" would m,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.