Top stars Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo will be linking up to work together on a new drama called "That Winter, the Wind Blows".
A drama insider revealed that the two have been confirmed for the project that is written by writer Noh Hee-kyeong. This will be Song's second time working with the head producer Kim Kyoo-tae and writer Noh.
Song's last drama just so happened to be the one that Noh wrote, "Worlds Within" in 2008. This will also be Jo's first small screen comeback since his part in "Spring Day" before his military enlistment back in 2005.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Actress Koo Hye-seon Sues Netizen For False Rumors
Actress Koo Hye-seon refuses to sit back as people spread false rumors about her. She has chosen t,...More
Samsung TVs Takes Up Half of the Market Share in the Middle East and Africa
Samsung Electronics has taken up nearly half of the market share of flat screen televisions in the,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.