The foreign markets have their attention on Jo Jeong-seok.
His agency told News N, "Jo Jeong-seok is currently one many are eyeing for foreign advertisements".
Former musical actor Jo Jeong-seok was quite popular in that scene until he debuted through the MBN "What's Up". He starred in "Architecture 101" in March this year and officially started showing himself about.
Jo Jeong-seok also starred in MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts" as Eun Si-kyeong and became quite the popular actor. He did "Steel of the Nation" after that. He was also cast for the movie "The Face Reader" along with Song Kang-ho, Lee Jung-jae, Kim Hye-soo, Baek Yoon-sik and more.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Jo Jeong-seok about to go Hallyu"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.