Jung Yong-hwa of boy band CNBLUE [10Asia]
Korean public broadcaster SBS announced in a press release that the two singers will be replacing 2PM's Taecyeon and Wooyoung, who stepped down as hosts after the July 11 episode, and joining co-host Sulli of girl band f(x).
Jo, 20, debuted as the leader of idol group 2AM after being a trainee at agency JYP Entertainment for over seven years. 2AM made their debut in July 2008 with the single "This Song" and gained popularity through K-pop hits such as "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die" and "I Did Wrong" earlier this year.
Jeong, 21, is the leader and main vocalist of Korean indie-band-turned-idol-group CNBLUE, which stands for "Code Name Blue". The group released two singles in Japan before making their debut in Korea last January with the mini-album "Bluetory".
Jo and Jeong will be featured as hosts on "Inkigayo" starting July 19.
Jo Kwon of boy band 2AM [10Asia]
Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Entertainer Jung Ga-eun Admitted Into the Hospital
It appears that the summer heat is getting to some of the stars in Kpop. Entertainer Jung Ga-eun was,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.